Living on a private island seems like a dream. Get away from it all in your own private island.
But a private island is hardly practical. The time it takes to sail there. The time it takes to get back. It’s a great getaway, but who could live on a private island on a day to day basis. And what happens if you get sick or injured and need modern healthcare? Or what if you actually have a job?
Well folks, that’s where Prive Island can help you out.
Indulge in the liberated luxury on South Florida’s last private Island.
It’s a private eight acre island in the Intracoastal Waterway. Privé is ideally located at the epicenter of Aventura, accessible through the gated enclaves of Williams Island and Island Estates. From this enviable location, Privé residents can enjoy immediate access to the adjacent and neighboring marinas, shopping, resorts, and a myriad of fine dining options and boutiques.
Here’s more from the developer:
As the sole address on South Florida’s Last Private Island, Privé at Island Estates puts you in the rare position of having it all, all the time and practically all to yourself.
It is easy to envision a life without limits when you live surrounded by unending vistas of open air, sea and sky.
Highlights of the Privé island lifestyle include:
- Approximately 70,000-sq-ft of indoor social spaces
- Stunning Miami penthouses and the finest of condominiums Aventura offers
- Several acres of outdoor amenities
- Two-story gym/spa totaling 10,000 sq ft in each tower
- Expansive pool deck with two oversized swimming pools
- Private marina for yachts up to 150 ft in length
Comprised of two 16-story towers with 80 residences apiece on an eight-acre island, Privé features an astounding array of lifestyle amenities designed to complement perfectly the gracious residences on the floors above. From the broad strokes to the finest details, Privé delivers on the vision of a life without limits.
Every Privé residence incorporates signature
features such as:
- Residences up to 9,536 sq ft
- Ceiling heights of 10 ft (10-17 ft in the Miami Penthouses)
- Spacious balconies, 10 ft deep and up to 120 ft in length
- Private penthouse rooftop gardens with full-size pools
- Private outdoor space up to 6,568 sq ft